Villa Maria Academy
Directions to Villa Maria Academy
- Take Route 1 North to Route 202.
- Follow Route 202 North By-Pass to Route 29.
- Take Route 29 South to Route 30.
- Make a left at traffic light onto Route 30 East.
- Turn Right at the 1st light (Old Lincoln Highway).
- Follow to Villa Maria Academy on the left.
Directions to Ciccarone Soccer Complex
- Take Route 1 North to Route 202 North to the Westtown Road Exit.
- Make a left onto Westtown Road.
- The entrance to the field is the first driveway on the right – 601 Westtown Road.
Directions to East Goshen Park
From Villa Maria
- Turn right out of Villa Maria’s parking lot.
- Follow to the 2nd street on left (Bridge Street).
- Turn left onto Bridge Street and go to the stop sign and make a right onto King Road.
- At the traffic light, turn left onto Warren Avenue.
- Follow Warren Avenue to the next traffic light and at traffic light, turn right onto Paoli Pike. Follow Paoli Pike for a few miles–East Goshen Park will be on the right.
From Kennett High School
- Take Rt. 1 North to Rt. 202 North By-Pass to the Paoli Pike Exit.
- Make a left onto Paoli Pike. You will be on Paoli Pike and pass a number of traffic lights.
- Once you pass Rt. 352 go about 1/2 mile and East Goshen Park is on the left.
Directions to Suburban Swim Club
- Take Route 1 North (pass the Granite Run Mall) to the Route 1 North By-Pass.
- Once on the Rt. 1 By-Pass, exit at Route 252 (Newtown Square/Media Exit).
- Once off the exit, turn left onto Rt. 252 and travel Rt. 252 for about 3 miles.
- At the 3rd traffic light (Gradyville Road), turn right and you will see Suburban Swim Club on your left.