Plymouth Whitemarsh HS
Directions To Plymouth Whitemarsh High School
- The gym is actually located at Colonial Elementary School…directly behind the High School!
- Take Route 1 North towards the Granite Run Mall/Riddle Hospital.
- Once pass Granite Run Mall/Riddle Hospital, go up hill and bear right onto the Route 1 North By-Pass (towards Springfield).
- Stay on Route 1 North to Route 476 North (Blue Route).
- Stay on Route 476 North all the way to the Germantown Pike East Exit.
- Once off exit, you will come to a traffic light…make a right onto Germantown Pike East.
- You will be on Germantown Pike East for approximately 1 mile and you will come to Plymouth Whitemarsh High School on the left. You want to go past the High School and directly after you pass the High School, make a left onto Colonial Drive. Go past the High School and the Athletic Fields and you will drive into Colonial Elementary’s parking lot for Colonial Elementary School.
- Approximate travel time from KHS is 60 minutes (depending upon time of day you leave…Rt. 1 & 476 traffic).