Directions to Phoenixville High School
- Take 202 North to the Route 401 exit.
- Bear left off the exit onto Route 401.
- Go to the second light (Phoenixville Pike) and turn right. (You’ll see Great Valley High School on the Right.)
- Travel approximately 6½ to where Phoenixville Pike becomes Route 29.
- Follow Route 29 through the woods to the farm pastures.
- Go through one traffic light and travel about ¼ miles.
- The entrance to the middle school is on the left. Follow the driveway past the middle school to the bottom of the hill. (You’ll be facing the High School parking lot.)