Directions To Lansdale Catholic High School
- Take Route 1 North to Route 476 North (Blue Route).
- Take Route 476 North to Route 276 East (PA Turnpike).
- Once on the Turnpike, take exit #26, Fort Washington.
- Once off the exit, take Route 309 North by-pass.
- Once on Route 309 North by-pass for about 5-6 miles, Route 309 North merges with Bethlehem Pike…STAY TO THE RIGHT and look for Route 63 West.
- You will make a left onto Route 63 West.
- Once on Route 63 West, travel 5 traffic lights.
- At the 5th light, make a right (can only make a right) onto Lansdale Ave.
- (see St. Stan’s Church and Grade School).
- Go about 4-5 blocks and make a left onto 7th Street.
- You will see the school and parking lot on the right.
- Approximate travel time from Kennett HS is 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes.