Directions to Emmaus High School
- Take Route 1 North to Route 476 North (Blue Route).
- Take 476 North onto Northeast Extension
- Follow Northeast Extension toExit 33 (Lehigh Valley/Allentown)
- Once off the exit, take Route 22 West for approximately 1/4 mile
- Take Route 309 South
- Follow Route 309 South to the Cedar Crest Blvd Exit (Route 29)
- Make a right at the end of the exit ramp (toward Emmaus) and continue for approximately 2 miles
- Emmaus High School will be on the left.
- As you come to the light, turn left onto North Street and use the 2nd parking lot entrance on the left.
Approximate travel time from KHS is about 1 hour and 45 minutes.