The Kennett Athletic Boosters Club, organized in 1984, endeavors to assist in recognizing the student athlete, to foster community and student enthusiasm for the teams, to support the coaches and to raise funds to enrich the athletic programs.
Registration for the Kennett Athletic Booster Club can be completed online. Please click on the link below to register today.
Donations to KABC
Consider a Donation to the Kennett Athletic Booster Club. Donations to the KABC can either be directed to a specific HS team or donated to the club’s general fund. Please click on the link to donate today!
The Boosters Club has established the Excellence Award, which is given annually to the outstanding athlete in each sport.
Criteria for the Excellence Award are:
- High standards of sportsmanship and conduct for self and others
- Leadership ability with a positive influence on others
- Enthusiasm and dedication
- Proficiency in the sport
The names of the Excellence Award winners are inscribed on a plaque, purchased by the KABC, in Reynolds Gymnasium Lobby. The Boosters Club also recognizes teams and athletes who achieve League, District, Regional, or State Championships.
Scholarships are given annually to a male and female athlete.
- Homecoming Court
- Concessions for Football Games, Homecoming & Some Basketball Games
- Honor Senior Athletes
- Sports Banquet Awards & Scholarships
- General Fundraising
General Membership Meeting Schedule
- August 9, 2017 – KABC Agenda Notes
- September 13, 2017 –KABC Agenda Notes
- October 11, 2017 – KABC Agenda Notes
- November 8, 2017 –KABC Agenda Notes
- December 13, 2017 –KABC Agenda Notes
- January 11, 2018 –Meeting Canceled
- February 8, 2018 –KABC Agenda Notes
- March 8, 2018 –KABC Agenda Notes
- April 12, 2018
- May 10, 2018 –KABC Meeting Notes
- June 14, 2018 * –KABC Meeting Notes
- August 9, 2018- KABC Meeting Notes
- September 13, 2018- KABC Meeting Notes
- October 11, 2018- KABC Meeting Notes
- November 8, 2018- KABC Meeting Notes
- December 13, 2018- KABC Meeting Notes
- January 10, 2019- KABC Meeting Notes
- February 14, 2019
- March 14, 2019
- April 11, 2019
- May 30, 2019 –Last Meeting of the Year!
June 20, 2019Cancelled!
- All meetings are at 6:30 p.m. in Room #102 at KHS.
KABC meetings are the 2nd Thursday of every month, except for the June meeting, which is a provisional meeting (i.e., it is scheduled but could be canceled if no new business) and no meeting in July.