The Kennett Athletic Booster Club (KABC) was established in 1984. The mission of KABC is to encourage and support Kennett High School and Kennett Middle School athletic teams, cooperate with school administrators in promoting the best interests of the athletic programs and athletes, and foster a sense of school and community pride through athletic programs at Kennett High School and Middle School.
- President: Dave Guzzio (David.Guzzio@verizon.net)
- Vice-President: Sean Simmons (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Kenny Lower (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary: Dawn Guyer
- KABC Contact email: email@example.com
2022-23 Meeting Schedule – usually the first Monday of every month at 7 p.m. on Zoom, unless noted below.
- August 8th (2nd Monday – in person at The Market at Liberty Place)
- September 12th (2nd Monday due to Labor Day)
- October 3rd
- November 7th
- December 5th
- January 9th
- February 6th
- March 6th
- April 3rd
- May 1st
- June 5th (in person at The Market at Liberty Place)
Registration for the Kennett Athletic Booster Club can be completed online. Please click on the link below to register today.
Meeting Minutes (archive by school year)
- Donate Directly to KABC – Consider a Donation to the Kennett Athletic Booster Club. Donations to the KABC can either be directed to a specific HS team or donated to the club’s general fund. Please click on the link to donate today!
- Pave the Way – Be a part of Kennett history! Recognize your favorite KHS graduate, show your family pride, remember your loved one, or demonstrate your community support by purchasing an engraved brick located in front of the Kennett High stadium concession stand!
- KABC Stadium Signs for Sales – Signage sales are one of the Booster’s most important fundraisers, and the revenue from sign sales directly fund equipment and other needs to support our High School’s athletic programs.
The Boosters Club has established the Excellence Award, which is given annually to the outstanding athlete in each sport.
Criteria for the Excellence Award are:
- High standards of sportsmanship and conduct for self and others
- Leadership ability with a positive influence on others
- Enthusiasm and dedication
- Proficiency in the sport
The names of the Excellence Award winners are inscribed on a plaque, purchased by the KABC, in Reynolds Gymnasium Lobby. The Boosters Club also recognizes teams and athletes who achieve League, District, Regional, or State Championships.
Scholarships are given annually to a male and female athlete.
- Homecoming Court
- Concessions for Football Games, Homecoming & Some Basketball Games
- Honor Senior Athletes
- Sports Banquet Awards & Scholarships
- General Fundraising