The Kennett Athletic Boosters Club, organized in 1984, endeavors to assist in recognizing the student athlete, to foster community and student enthusiasm for the teams, to support the coaches and to raise funds to enrich the athletic programs.
Registration for the Kennett Athletic Booster Club can be completed online. Please click on the link below to register today.
Donations to KABC
Consider a Donation to the Kennett Athletic Booster Club. Donations to the KABC can either be directed to a specific HS team or donated to the club’s general fund. Please click on the link to donate today!
Phillies Raffle Tickets
THE 2016 RAFFLE & INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED WHEN THE 2016 PHILLIES SCHEDULE BECOMES AVAILABLE (i.e., closer to the start of the 2016 season)! The Kennett Athletic Booster Club is sponsoring a Phillies Ticket Raffle. There will be 3 winners of 2015 ticket packages. Each winning ticket package includes 4 tickets for 4 Phillies games. All games are on Sunday. The drawing will be held at a special Kennett Athletic Booster Club Meeting on Wednesday, April 15th at 7:00 p.m. in room #102 of Kennett High School.
Proceeds from the raffle will be used by KABC to:
- Honor coaches’ requests for items not included in the athletic budget
- Organize team parent representatives for each sport
- Sponsor and coordinate Homecoming activities
- Cover the cost of Senior recognition and Senior gifts and more
- Fund Senior athletic awards and scholarships
Take a chance today to get great tickets to the Phillies and help support our KCSD Athletes! Click herefor an informational flyer for the raffle. Act quickly to get your forms in before the drawing date.
- By Laws
- Membership Information Form
- Membership Information Form – Spanish
- Coach Request Form
- Pave the Way Commemorative Brick Order Form
The Boosters Club has established the Excellence Award, which is given annually to the outstanding athlete in each sport.
Criteria for the Excellence Award are:
- High standards of sportsmanship and conduct for self and others
- Leadership ability with a positive influence on others
- Enthusiasm and dedication
- Proficiency in the sport
The names of the Excellence Award winners are inscribed on a plaque, purchased by the KABC, in Reynolds Gymnasium Lobby. The Boosters Club also recognizes teams and athletes who achieve League, District, Regional, or State Championships.
Scholarships are given annually to a male and female athlete.
- Homecoming Court
- Concessions for Football Games, Homecoming & Some Basketball Games
- Honor Senior Athletes
- Sports Banquet Awards & Scholarships
- General Fundraising
General Membership Meeting Schedule
- August 12, 2015
- September 9, 2015
- October 14, 2015
- November 11, 2015
- December 9, 2015
- January 13, 2016
- February 10, 2016
- March 9, 2016
- April 13, 2016
- May 11, 2016
- June 8, 2016 *
All meetings are at 7:00 p.m. in Room #102 at KHS.
KABC meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of every month, except for the June meeting, which is a provisional meeting (i.e., it is scheduled but could be canceled if no new business) and no meeting in July.