2022-2023 Sports Physicals Forms:
All sports physicals must be completed after June 1st for the upcoming school year per PIAA rules.
Only one entire sports physical (Section 7 only) needs to be completed and uploaded to FormReleaf for the 2022-2023 school year. Sections 1-6 are entered electronically through FormReleaf.
For the winter season only Sections 8 and/or 9 need to be completed for the athletes who participated in a fall sport, and have already submitted a sports physical (Section 7).
For the spring season only Sections 8 and/or 9 need to be completed for the athletes who participated in a fall or winter sport, and have already submitted a sports physical (Section 7).
Fall Sports Start Dates: 8/8/2022 = Football and Golf, 8/15/2022 = All other fall sports.
Winter Sports Start Date = 11/18/2022
Spring Sports Start Date = 3/6/2023
- Sports Physical Forms – PIAA CIPPE Sections 1-7
- Winter Sports Physical Forms – PIAA CIPPE Section 8 (& 9) – & Information
- Spring Sports Physical Forms – PIAA CIPPE Section 8 (& 9) – & Information
- ImPact Letter and Form
- Wrestling Hydration Information & Form
- KCSD Athletic Participation Fee Form
- Please note that the participation fees will be in effect for the 2022-2023 school year. It is $50 for each season (fall, winter, and spring) with a cap of $100 per student-athlete. (The third sport fee is waived).
Please click below to utilize the new sports physical submission portal. We recommend keeping a copy of your completed sports physical in case there is an error within the FormReleaf platform.
*- Sections 1-6 of the physical are completed through the web site portal electronically as they are all student/parent or guardian questions.
*- Section 7, that is completed by the doctor, is the only piece of paper from the seven page document that needs to be uploaded through the web site. If Sections 1-7 are uploaded you will get an error message from the portal.
*- Section 8, that is completed by the student/parent or guardian, should be uploaded to the web site.
*- Section 9, that must be completed by a doctor, should also be uploaded to the web site if necessary.
For questions related to the formreleaf web site please contact the individual below:
Customer Success Coordinator
P (267) 756-1028